Friday, September 9, 2011

Breaking the Tape

Over the past 2+ years, I've gone from a fat, lazy, piece of $#!+ to a somewhat fit, borderline competitive runner/duathlete. At first, I was satisfied with consistant weight loss and the excitement of feeling alive and healthy. Slowly, I've begun to transform my desire to become fitter to almost an obsession to "break the tape" or to put it simpler WIN. However, I've yet to break through, coming close on numerous occasions.

I've had another life change recently. My wife and I have left WNY for (hopefully) greener pastures in the Philadelphia area. I've decided that this is a perfect opportunity to refocus my efforts, not only with renewed training, but also with a new blog.

I am no longer just a "fat guy" running for fitness. My new focus is to break the tape, to win a race, followed by several more!

I know this goal is lofty, but I'm just not satisfied completing an event anymore. Please join me in my new adventure at www.rockbreakingthetape.blogspot.com.

See you there...

No comments:

Post a Comment