Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Feeling Good = P90X

My plan was to take the entire week off, but today I was feeling super so I did Shoulders/Arms and Ab Ribber X from the P90X series.

I'm enjoying X so far. If any of you are thinking about getting it, I highly recommend it. The cardio workouts aren't too intense, especially if you have been doing any type of serious running. The core work, however is tough! Also, the back work (done with chin ups and pull ups is quite humbling). The yoga DVD is pretty intense too.

If you get the DVD's you'll also need a pull up bar, dumbbells or bands (I bought bands from Dick's, a three pack 10, 15, 20lbs for about $35), and maybe a yoga mat. You can find the workout guides online, so just google them. I bought the DVD's on Ebay for $55.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, just catching up a bit on your blog...congrats on your second marathon!

    ReplyDelete