Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Things Aren't THAT Bad

Looking back at my most recent posts, I must apologize for sounding like such a downer. Things really aren't that bad.

Two legs? Check.

Two arms? Check.

Ability to exercise? Check.

What is so bad then?

I'm getting pretty amped up about the marathon. I had been feeling bad about not doing all of my training, due to injury, but I've come a long way since last April.

I will be embracing this week's experience and doing my best. Can't wait to tell all of you how it goes. Thanks for the support!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to the body troubles. I have been trying to train for a dualthon and was doing okay when suddenly my knees, hips and ankles hurt so bad I couldn't finish my run. The next time I ran through it, albeit slower and my lungs were going to explode. I don't really understand it. Maybe the shoes?? but I'm not giving up either!!

    Good luck to you on your marathon!

    ReplyDelete