Friday, October 9, 2009

Bad Blogger

I've been a bad blogger lately. Sorry! I'm still trying to get used to my new work schedule, so some days I am just incredibly unmotivated to blog. Anyway...Today was my scheduled day off, but I also took yesterday off. My shins are aching again. I want to fight through it and you can scold me as much as you want, but I will still press on, for better or worse.

On Wednesday, I did another BRICK-like workout. I ran 6 miles immediately followed by a .25 mile swim. I find that I am not as tight after the swim as I would be if I had just ran. I'm assuming the swim is helping with that. The swim was actually more doable than the past few and I am going to increase my distance next week. I have a good weekend of runs coming up and I am determined to finish, unless my leg snaps in half.

No comments:

Post a Comment