Monday, September 20, 2010

Sausage is NOT the Secret To My Success


Sorry to disappoint you, but chowing down on sausage, fried dough, German "nachos", washing it down with a couple of mugs of beer, and throwing down some Coldstone like it's my job, isn't exactly the best runners diet. That being said, this weekend's Octoberfest in Cincinnati was still a "stuff your face until it hurts" delight for me. I paid for it with a food hangover and a few extra pounds on the scale. Still, I find I need to go on a binge every once in a while to remind myself why I've changed my diet (hopefully for good.)

Back at it today...tempo run, 3 miles @ 6:55. Want to get faster, so simple solution...practice running faster...

Splits: 6:56, 6:54, 6:54

Total Mileage (w/wu/cd): 5.00
Time/Pace: 39:45/7:57
Avg HR/Max HR: 149/166
Elevation Gain: 77ft
T/W: 65/cool

No comments:

Post a Comment