Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wang Law & Hold the Nuts

I really wish I had a tiny camera when I was running. I'm looking for something very small, like the size of a flash drive or something no bigger than a credit card. You see, I always find interesting things that I'd love to post a picture about. Take today for instance. I am spending the day in Cincinnati and decided to explore the neighborhood a bit with a run. I love being in new areas, change of scenery is good for the mind and the miles go by much faster. I approached an intersection where I saw a big sign WANG LAW. Of course, things like this make me giggle and then my mind wanders, what is WANG LAW? I'm sure it's just an attorney of asian heritage, but it's much more interesting to think about some special WANG LAW's, maybe write about book about WANG LAW's, etc. Ah, but I ramble. I wasn't too far into my list of WANG LAWs (such as if you shake it more than twice you are playing with it) when I passed another sign, HOLD THE NUTS. This is perhaps one of the most important WANG LAWs and I just knew that this close placement was not a coincidence. Ok, so maybe it was just an ice cream place, but can't I have some fun? So there you have it, I wish I had a camera, because writing about it, just isn't as funny as seeing it for yourself. Yes, I know, I'm a child...

Mileage: 5.50
Time/Pace:46:14/8:24
Splits: 8:28, 8:25, 8:30, 8:20, 8:24, 4:03 (8:10 pace)
Avg HR/MAx HR: 149/175
Elevation Gain: 184ft
T/W: 71/cool, sunny

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! Hey, congrats on your great finish in Rochester!!!

    ReplyDelete