Monday, October 4, 2010

A Whirlwind Week

I've had an incredibly intense week of balancing work, life and exercise, more so than usual. Yes, I know, I have no kids, travel away from home and have nothing else to do with my spare time other than run and bike, but this week was still hard to get everything in that I wanted to. That and a race too! I didn't blog all week! Here's a quick breakdown of what was up...



Monday: Brick Workout 2r/10b/2r/10b/2r, pretty cold and windy
Tuesday: 6 Miles @ 8:13
Wednesday: 18 Miles @ 9:47
Thurs-Sat: Nothing!!
Sun: Duathlon


On Sunday, I did the Autumn Classic F1 Duathlon at Mendon Pond Park. Decently challenging course with lots of rolling hills. Very humbling experience. I finished in 17th out of 108, and 1st in my age group (out of 5). Got a little plaque too!



Back at it tomorrow after a rest day today!

1 comment: