Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bike Shopping

Yesterday I checked out a few bikes that I'm looking at purchasing at some point. I went to Bert's Bikes and told the salesperson I was looking for a bike to cross-train with and perhaps at some point do a duathlon or even a triathlon with. I checked out a few models and liked the Trek Equinox 7 the best. It is a time trial style bike, which I have no experience with, but it certainly looks fantastic. I haven't totally committed to this yet and am going to look around some more, but this is the leader out of the box.

Nice run today. Much better than yesterday. I actually was able to get some response from my legs. Weather is still unseasonably cool, not that I'm complaining it's just weird.

Mileage: 3.00
Time/Pace: 26:54/8:58
Avg Heart Rate: 152

Temp: 64
Weather: Sunny, Breezy, Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment