Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Slosh, Slosh

Yep, that's the sound my shoes were making this morning for my run. No, not because of rain. Apparently, left over sweat from yesterday's 3 hour run. I'm not talking a little bit of dampness. I'm talking about the kind of wetness you experience right after you get off one of those river rapid rides at an amusement park, you know, the kind where you get out totally soaked and then slug around in wet shoes the rest of the day. I knew I was sweating quite a bit in yesterday's heat, but I didn't think it was that bad. Not very exciting slipping my fresh foot into day old sweaty shoes, but I did and off I went. No issues during the run because of this.

Mileage: 7.00
Time/Pace: 1:00:20/8:37
Splits: 8:40, 8:35, 8:39, 8:38, 8:37, 8:38, 8:31
Elevation Gain: 97 ft
Avg HR: 144
T/W: 75, humid, sun

No comments:

Post a Comment