Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Change of Scenery

I easily get bored, so today I decided to run in a different location. It was fantastic; made the run fly by. I was done before I knew it. Might try another route tomorrow. I also had a ton of energy. I could have ran at least a few more miles easy, but I didn't. I'll save my energy for the 10K on Saturday.

Temp: 69
Weather: Cloudy, Just Had Rained

Time/Pace: 28:33/9:31 (3 miles)
Avg Heart Rate: 145

I can probably pick up my pace a bit especially in these shorter runs. I am erring on the side of caution to prevent injury.

2 comments:

  1. I jsut came across your blog after I finished my five miles this morning. I'm another fat guy running, actually training for the Houston marathon and hoping to extend my life a couple of years. I like your blog as training log idea and tried to do it myself. Unfortunately, I'm a little long winded.
    My site is www.toofattoofasttoofar.wordpress.com. Check it out if you are ever extremely bored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I'm somewhat of a new runner, so I have a ways to go. Currently, I working towards a half-marathon in September, with some other races sprinkled in. I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete