Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snowball Run 5K

Just as advertised! SNOWBALL RUN...more like "Snowball, slip, slide try to keep your feet under you, as the wind and snow pummels your face, 5K Run". Sounds like fun doesn't it. I had no illusions of setting any personal best today. This was actually my first outdoor run since NYE, so I was looking forward to it. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Mileage: 3.09
Time/Pace:25:32/8:15
Avg Hr/Max HR: 187/214
Elevation: 7ft
T/W: 25 (WC13), snow, wind

Is it spring yet?

1 comment:

  1. I was there too, but I didn't see you...probably because of all the layers and snow and wind and stinging ice hitting your face...oh, to run in our area in the winter! I was just a bit behind you in race time, but no worries...today was NOT a day to be concerned with time. The only concern was finishing on two feet! Nice job, and see you at the Penguin Run...which will hopefully be less entertaining weather-wise!

    ReplyDelete